IDS at the 10th Workshop of the User Group Sustainability Management in Insurance Companies
The user group "Sustainability Management in Insurance Companies" addresses the insurance industry's need for action to align its business activities with sustainable development in economic, ecological and social terms. The focus is on positively linking social responsibility with their core business. Through a moderated exchange between practitioners as well as between science and practice, expert ideas will be generated, individual approaches to solutions discussed and experience values exchanged.
The 10th working meeting of the Sustainability Management User Group of Versicherungsforen Leipzig GmbH will take place on 23 and 24 May 20023 in Hamburg. The main topics are:
- Further training and inspiring employees: Examples from practice
- Sustainable products: concrete implementation of the "new normal
- CSRD and ESRS: companies' implementation/strategies
- Implementation of taxonomy compliance
- ESG data management / system solutions
Our expert, Dr Elisabeth Winter, will give a presentation on "ESG data management in investment - implementation for a global insurance company" on 24 May at 12:20 CET.